Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm a sheep...

*Sigh* I've been thinking and thinking about what to blog about. There are lots of really good blogs out there and I've resigned myself to the fact that mine is not one of them. lol! Nonetheless I still want to keep it up as it is something I do enjoy doing. So, I thought to myself, Self, what is that we do? What can we blog about? Well, I do some craft things. I do crochet. I knit. I bake and cook. I clean. Nothing exciting. I'm certainly not an expert on anything. I game, but I doubt anyone wants to read a blog entirely about pen and paper RPG's or LARP's. Especially since I don't play in many. And alas, I'm not that witty either.

So, I thought I'd follow the masses and just share some things. I will start with the decluttering/organizing of the house. Join me as I go from Horrible Homemaker to Domestic Diva!

No comments: