Saturday, March 31, 2007

Could it really be?

I think the fog has lifted!! I'm feeling less blah today without having to force myself. Yeah! Thank you all for the kind, encouraging comments!

Also, I realize that this is my 100th post! Now, I don't have a lot of readers, but I'm feeling less blah-y and generous, so if you leave a comment you will be entered into a drawing for something from moi :)

Last but not least, I finally got off my lazy posterior and put new batteries in the digital camera. I will be posting some pictures of the fabulous finds I got today later on.

Now, I need some help. Please give me any imput! I need to make something for someone and I'm not sure what to make. Ideas? Here is what I have come up with. If anything jumps out at you or you have something in mind...let me know! I'm at a complete loss! Oh yeah, what I've come up with. A tote bag, an apron with matching pot holder, or a pillow.

That's it for now. Mr P is begging for the computer and he's been a pretty good kid today!

3 comments:

Very Mary said...

I think you should make something like the project holder that Em made for me - it's on my blog somewhere and I use it all the time!

Darla said...

Glad to see the fog is lifting at your place.

Don't know who the project is for but aprons seem to be on everyone's list these days.

Happy 100th post!

Darla

Lena said...

Hi Jenn, I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better. It's such a lovely time of year, I think it helps.
Congratulations on your 100th post! I like all of your ideas, but if you'd like another one here's one I've been thinking about. I recently came across a couple of old tea towels that I think are really pretty in a simple way. They are plain white, but with a 2 inch band of hemmed fabric sewn around the bottom edge. The fabrics are all old fashioned and they just make me happy to look at them. You could maybe do somthing like that. Maybe a set with one for each season?
Sorry, I haven't posted the piano yet. I haven't had a chance to decorate it yet.
Happy Easter!