Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Sunday

Another week has flown by and here I am! So far, so good. Let's see...this week:

Wednesday was my In-Law's 35 wedding anniversary. It was also my little man's 4th birthday! We all went to Red Robin to celebrate and had a great time!

Friday was JoAnn's 50th birthday. Her daughters threw an "Over the Hill" party. Since we play bunco together I got her some large foam dice and a bag that says "JoAnn's Bunco Dice"! They were a hit!

Sunday we had little man's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Four of his friends from school (Jackson, Philip, Nathan, and Gabe) were there to help celebrate and a good time was had by all!

After the party we went to MIL's house to watch the Superbowl and lend our support to the Steelers! MIL is from PA so it's Steelers and Penguins all the way! Luckily the Steelers did win 21-10.

Baby boy got two teeth! I'm very surprised as the other three got theirs so late. It doesn't hurt to nurse though, so I'm continuing to do so though he is starting to eat more food. Speaking of which, I really need to make up some cubes soon!

That's it from me this week. I'm off to bed!

No comments: