Tuesday, May 02, 2006

~Kayla~ said...

If only I were that disciplined! *sigh*


I'm guessing that's in response to my cleaning schedule. Perhaps I should mention that it's not always adherred to! But, it's there for me and some things are now getting done automatically. My kitchen, for example, takes about 10 minutes for me to clean (focus area not included) because I don't even have to think now about what has to be done. I just grab my wet cloth and go! lol! I have *got* to get caught up on laundry! That's on my agenda for today! I always get it under control, say I'm not going to let it pile up again, and then bam! Guess what happens? Grrrrr.... One day it will all work out I'm sure!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

It's so nice to know you're not the only human isn't it? LOL

Homekeeper Mom said...

I get that problem with laundry also. Monday is my laundry day..........but brian went on vacation LAST WEEK.......and I didn't do my laundry. I am still trying to get caught up. :) Good luck!