Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday again! A pretty uneventful week here. Have decided to finally do something about this extra weight I'm carrying around.

DH has consented to running a game here at the house. It's going to be Pendragon. I'm excited! Been awhile since I've been able to play in a game!

I've been doing pretty well with keeping up with the downstairs of the house. I have three areas that need picking up and it will be pretty clean! Okay, four. Five if you count DH's mess. Those areas are: The cabinet under the sink in the bathroom, underneath the sofa and two chairs, the table (working on clearing that off today), and the shelf on my desk. I've got to do some catching up on laundry. It's hard to work upstairs sometimes! Here's my schedule:

Monday-HBH (if you're a Flybaby, you know what that means. If you're not, go here!) Mine consists of dusting (Rhonda does low places), wiping down glass surfaces (Padraic does), and making sure table is clear. I also have a focus area that I do each week. These are: cleaning under the sofa/chairs, vacumming the funiture, cleaning under the sofa/chair cushions, sweeping the ceiling.

Tuesday-Bathrooms. Pretty self explanatory, I think. Focus areas here are: oiling the bathtub, cleaning under the upstairs sink, cleaning under the downstairs sink, changing the decor downstairs (it's seasonal). I also wash towels on this day.

Wednesday-The Kitchen! I do my most work in here. Clean the microwave, wipe down dishwasher, stove, and refridgerator. Get rid of old food. Wipe down can opener. Clear counters and wipe down. Wipe down cabinets. Clean crumb trap on toaster and wipe down. Wipe down light switches. Wipe down windowsills. Sweep and mop. Focus areas here are: cleaning out fridge (including freezer), cleaning oven, scrubbing floor, cleaning out cabinets.

Thursday-My free day. I usually spend it at my MIL's house.

Friday-Kid's room/Our room. Change the sheets, dust, make sure dressers and trunk are clear. Wipe down washer and dryer. Vacuum. Focus areas here are: Pantry, closets, under the beds, dresser drawers.

Saturday-Deck. Wipe down table. Wipe down sand and water table. Make sure grill is in order. Sweep deck. No focus areas here.

Sunday-Ah, rest! lol!

Well, that's my cleaning schedule in a nutshell. I'm sure I've forgotten things, but you get the idea. Until next week!

Jenn

1 comment:

Kayla said...

If only I were that disciplined! *sigh*