Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ugh! It's Sunday already. Spring Break just flew by! I've been very hard at work trying to get the house in order plus do a few personal things. Everything is coming along nicely though I'd hoped to be done with the house by today. Still have a bit to do on it. Maybe by next Sunday everything will be ship shape! I have my To-do list all ready :)

My bargain find of the week: while shopping at my local grocery store for some items I forgot during my past two trips at a different store (yes, two!), I found a box of 18 count Christmas cards marked down to 0.87 cents! Now I have all Summer to get them signed and addressed-no excuses this year! lol!

Pad has a birthday party to go to today. As I mentioned, I'd like to do some work on the house. The front yard needs work. I have meat from Costco to repackage. Oh, and the conclusion of The Next Food Network Star to watch! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So glad to see you posted! I've missed you!