Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Supper?

Well it's that time again! I was really hoping to post this Friday but time just got away from me. So, instead of a Friday Feast we are having a Sunday Supper! lol! I'll most likely post my Friday peek tomorrow.


Feast Eighty-Seven
Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are strange.

Me, how good carrots and peanut butter taste together, unexplainable stories.

Soup
What was the last ceremony you attended?

A friend's wedding in September. Oops, that's not right. There was a Baptism at Church in January.

Salad
What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?

To manage money better


Main Course
Tell us about one of your childhood memories.

For as long as I can remember up until I was in high school, Saturdays were the best day of the week. My dad and I would get up and watch cartoons. He would make me the best buttered toast for breakfast! Sometimes he'd go to the 7-11 and get me some donut gems or a Hostess lemon pie. Always with a coke or an orange crush. We would watch Rocky and Bullwinkle, Speedy and the Chopper Bunch, Scooby Doo, and of course, Bugs Bunny!


Dessert
If you could extend any of the four seasons to be twice as long as normal, which season would you want to lengthen?

Spring! Because it would extend through the summer and melt into my other favorite season, Autumn!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

My faves are spring and fall as well!

Christi said...

I forgot to do mine! I like spring, but fall is my favorite - here in GA the summer is just too darned hot, and we rarely have a "real" winter.