Sunday, July 02, 2006

Why yes, I'm updating!

Have a few minutes so I thought I would jump on and give an update! Not a whole lot going on right now although we are gearing up to do things! lol! I've been slipping in my homemaking. Not badly, but enough that I walked through the house and made a list of things that need to be in each room. I'm slowing going through the list. Some jobs are bigger than others!

I was thinking of training the kids the other day. I've really fallen by the wayside on this one and really need to set things straight. I've made the two older ones a list of things they need to do every day and they will have their own folder. One of the things on that list is that they each need to do a job from the job box. Such jobs could include helping to clean the bathrooms, helping with laundry, ect. The older two are also going to start helping me in the kitchen more.

Well it's been a week since I started my eating plan and I've lost 6 pounds. I'm pleased with the results so far :)

Tonight we are going with the IL's to see some fireworks. Should be fun!

Well, I've got to run and get some things done!

No comments: