Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my super duper Dad! I love you!!!

Of course, Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband without whom we would not have our beautiful children :)


Tomorrow is the first official first day of Summer Vacation. Well, okay, really it was last Thursday as the last day of school was Wednesday, but I'm counting it as tomorrow since it's the start of the new week. Anyway, I'm going to be subbing for Christi at the summer program in the morning (get a little extra cash!) tomorrow and then I have to finish up some laundry. I'd like to clean out the car but that all depends on how much work DH has to do tomorrow. I may have to save it for later in the week.

Last Thursday was Rhonda's birthday. Six...it's hard to believe. She is turning into such a big helper and such a little lady!

Not much else went on last week. Pretty quite here!


Sunday's Supper

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common? Hmmm......no idea!

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year? It's a Mary Englebright that my mom got me for Christmas.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis. My mom, my MIL, DH. Exciting life, huh? lol!

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them? Oh my...Perhaps a new pair of pants and a new shirt for my DH.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank? A coke!

1 comment:

Homekeeper Mom said...

I hope your father's day was great with your dh!! We had a nice one, with home-made gifts from the kids. It is so cute, how they are sooooo proud of those!!

Candi