Sunday, June 04, 2006

My, my! What a busy week it has been and it's only going to get busier! I have a few moments now so I thought I would post and uphold my committment that I let lapse a few weeks back! Earlier this week I found a fabulous forum that reignited my love of crochet. I have been spending lots of time there and am honored to be testing one of Anna's gorgeous patterns! (She is building her website even as I type, so check back!)

Now in addition to the dress I'm knitting for Millie, the top I'm supposed to knit for Rhonda (though it might turn into crochet! lol!), the knit corset top for me, the pj bottoms for my mom, and the baby blanket I'm making (whew!), I've added a necklace and jewelry bag for a friend's birthday, two purses, and a crochet top for me. And testing!

Pad's last day of school was last Tuesday. Hard to believe it's over for him for the Summer. Rhonda is almost done. She has this week and then three more days. Plus, next Sunday we are having her birthday party (few days before the actual day) and I play bells that morning. It's our last performance of the season. Deborah (our choir director) did say she had some arrangments for sextuplets so I told her I was interested. We will be practicing just for fun during the Summer.

One of Roy's Aunts and a cousin are visiting this weekend. They are staying with the IL's. So nice to see them!


Sunday Supper

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are? Not very...maybe a 3 or 4. Not something I work at though.

Soup
Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city.
Hmmm....Crab Shack is good if you like seafood.

Salad
What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way? Just be yourself!

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now? In a bigger house. Other than that, I really love my life :)

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be? Oh goodness! How about "Man Gives Birth to Baby!" LOL!

Off to get some things done! Oh, and Kayla, if you're reading this...thanks so much for posting Mrs. C's site! It was the kick I needed to start decluttering again :) Just one more room to go and then some odds and ends! Oh, and the garage, but that's a whole nother story!

No comments: