Sunday, June 11, 2006

My baby is growing up...she'll be 6 on Thursday. We're having a party today so her school friends can come. Yesterday we spent a lovely day with both of the Grandma's. After cheerleading(!) practice we met at the mall, had some lunch, and then-then-my big girl got her ears pierced. After getting her hair cut last week it's almost too much. She's already getting excited about being in first grade (even though she'll have more homework!) She got a special award at her K graduation. She was the only one to get an Outstanding in art for all four quarters.


Do you love to cook? Do you like murder mysteries? Check out Diane Mott Davidson! I recently got turned onto her through the Paperbackswap (mentioned in a previous post) and am thoughougly enjoying Goldy and crew. I've found quite a few recipes to try out too!

Well, I've got to be going. Today is out last bell performance of the season, plus Rhonda's party. Lot's to do! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Homekeeper Mom said...

I understand how quickly they grow!! Mine are growing as quickly and I am not ready for it!! I just about cried the other day when Mary told me that when she grows up, her and I can have coffee and talk. :)