Friday, May 04, 2007

Decisions, decisions!

I'm participating in an ATC swap hosted by the talented Miss Vallen.
For a very long time I saw the term ATC flying around blogland and had no idea what it meant. For those of you who don't know, it stands for Artist Trading Cards. Fun little pieces of artwork. So anyway, I've never made one but when Miss Vallen decided to host a swap I just had to join in. Especially after I saw the cute little ATC she sent me. My partner is Amy. I was stumped for ideas at first, but now I've got so many flying around I have no idea what to do! Well, whatever I come up with, I sure hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

Oh, how fun! I finished mine, but now I'm stumped on the mounting part...

Darla said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging.

You'll show us your ATC when you finish it won't you?

I've tried my hand at making a few ATC's but it is hard for me to work that tiny for some reason.

Darla