Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eureka!

I think I've figured it out! You may remember when I was whining in a previous post about having nothing of note to blog about. Well, I have thought of something. Why I didn't think of it before, I don't know. Anyhow, in addition to blogging about my journy from Horrible Housewife to Domestic Diva, I will be discussing Celebrations!

Although I don't do much of it, I love to entertain. I have lots of fun ideas for different celebrations, some frugal, some not. Ideas that encompass food, games, decor, favors. All sorts of things. It's a bit late for the upcoming holiday, so I will begin next week with Thanksgiving, starting with a fascinating history you may not know about. Until then, look for my thoughts and recollections on Halloween, coming soon.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Oh boy, I can hardly wait! I love to celebrate the seasons and the holidays. It will be fun to have someone else to celebrate with and I'll look forward to doing so with you. Life is so short. We really should celebrate every day!

Homekeeper Mom said...

That sounds wonderful!! I am sure that you have LOTS to share! :)