Sunday, October 15, 2006

Progress is still being made! Currently I am working on stripping a freestanding cabinet and a freestanding drawer unit. Also repainting a shelf. A few other things to tidy and the kitchen will be done!!! Then I will move on to the downstairs bathroom.

In other news...youngest DD took a tumble and got a gash on her forhead. Took her to the emergency room and they glued it. It's looking a lot better!

Had conferences for oldest DD and oldest DS. They are both doing great!

Gearing up for the holidays. Really need to get started on some of my gifts!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Hi Jenn,
I'm so happy you've shared your blog URL with me this time. I think in the past it's always just been your email address, or I would have visited sooner.
I'm so sorry to hear of "another" fall. Maybe the goblins have arrived early this year! Hope DD feels better soon. It's always so scary at first when it's a gash on the head.
I'm thinking about the holidays too. I love to make things for them. Love those jars you found at the thrift store.
Good luck on all your projects!