Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Decorating for Thanksgiving!


I love to decorate for the Seasons as well as for different holidays. I try to keep it simple! Here are the Thanksgiving decorations. This is a simple cornucopia that I made.






Here is the lovely Mrs. Staggs in her new home! Isn't she beautiful? She has made herself quite comfortable amongst the pumpkins and mums. I just accuired the metal pumpkins, turkey, and Give Thanks sign recently. I got them at a party supply store on sale! The mums were .88 cents a bunch and I think there are three bunches in there. The candles were $1.00 a piece. The candle holders were a gift several years ago from my mom. Mrs. Staggs, of course, came over from Merryville!

2 comments:

Homekeeper Mom said...

every thing looks SOOOOOOO nice!!! How beautiful!

Mom said...

Thanks Candi!