Sunday, March 19, 2006

100 Things about me!

Per Kayla's blog, here's 100 things about me!

1. I was born in Key West Florida.
2. I've lived in Virginia my whole life.
3. I've visited France.
4. I've visited England.
5. I play handbells.
6. I love trying to be more frugal.
7. I love to cook.
8. I love to bake.
9. I would love to homeschool.
10. I can play the piano.
11. I have four children.
12. Two girls; two boys.
13. They were born in steps.
14. I wouldn't have it any other way.
15. I love chocolate.
16. I love peanut butter.
17. I love to make candy.
18. I own a firearm.
19. I know how to use it.
20. I own a recurve bow.
21. I know how to shoot it.
22. I made the arrows for it.
23. I made it for the SCA.
24. I wish I had more time for the SCA.
25. I love to read.
26. My favorites are mysteries.
27. I can usually read a book in one day.
28. I love the Harry Potter books.
29. I love to sew.
30. I love to give homemade gifts.
31. I can knit.
32. I can crochet.
33. I can tat.
34. I wear glasses.
35. I try to learn a new skill every Summer.
36. This year it will be Italian.
37. I want to learn how to can.
38. I'm a SAHM.
39. I have my degree in Early Elementary Education.
40. I miss my job.
41. I was an assistant at the preschool my son attends.
42. But I love being a SAHM.
43. I need to be more organized.
44. I'm getting there!
45. I love to decorate for the seasons.
46. My favorite seasons are Spring and Autumn.
47. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
48. I'm very patriotic.
49. I watch tv
50. My favorite tv show is Monk.
51. I play Bunco.
52. I love to wear skirts.
53. I have my kids do chores (gasp!)
54. I love the beach.
55. I would love to live in the country.
56. I'm trying to cultivate a green thumb.
57. I would like to live in a bigger house.
58. I know it will happen; I just have to be patient.
59. My husband and I were engaged for seven years before we got married.
60. We dated a week before getting engaged.
61. We had known each other a month.
62. I like to play games on pogo.
63. I can swim really well.
64. When I was younger I swam on teams during the summer.
65. I had my first "job" when I was 14.
66. I volunteered with the summer reading program.
67. I had my first paying job when I was 15.
68. I worked the concession stand at the pool.
69. I am just now learning to manage my money better.
70. I am slowly getting more organized.
71. I am overweight.
72. I'm trying to work on that.
73. I'm planting a container garden this year.
74. I'm a terrible procrastinator.
75. I played basketball and tennis in high school.
76. I love fruit.
77. I don't eat enough of it.
78. I'm trying to be a Proverbs woman.
79. I love to play with my kids.
80. I've never broken a bone.
81. I try to make things from scratch as much as possible.
82. I can tap dance.
83. I love musicals.
84. I've never bought anything on ebay.
85. That's not to say I haven't found anything I would like to buy on ebay!
86. I try to update my blog once a week.
87. I love to read other peoples blogs.
88. I like to watch movies on Disney channel.
89. I like to wear aprons!
90. I like to scrapbook.
91. I like to make cards.
92. I love just about every kind of music.
93. My maternal great-great Grandmother was Jewish.
94. I make my own baby food.
95. I have two cats.
96. I'd like to have a dog.
97. I love to do logic puzzles.
98. I'm very content with my life.
99. I dye my hair.
100. I love my DH!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I love these things! Thank you for telling me more about you! HUGS!

Christi said...

I think it's awesome that you shoot a recurve. I shoot a compound (Mathews) but dh is really into traditional archery. He makes his own arrows, too. What kind do you shoot?

Googlecash said...

recurve bows are great
www.recurvebow.org