Saturday, March 25, 2006

Here's something else I found during my blog rounds. Thank you Christi!

Feast Eighty-Six
Appetizer
How would you describe your personal comfort zone?

My comfort zone is very small. I'm claustraphobic. It really bugs me when people crowd me when I'm in line at the store!

Soup
What is your favorite tree?

Japanese Maple

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.

Pasta, beef, sour cream

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?

Hmmm.....if the advice is good I will usually heed it.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?

Depends on who is giving the attention! Probably a 5.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You must be making stroganoff! What time's dinner? LOL

Mom said...

lol! Yep! Well, I will be tomorrow. DH goes out on Saturdays so I usually just feed the kids something and I graze...lol