Sunday, March 05, 2006

Well, I guess I should update! lol!

Things have been about the same here. We did have some company tonight which was nice. They have a little girl Amelia's age, so it was nice for the two of them to play.

I've decided I really do need to do something about this extra weight I've got. More on that when I start losing some of it! lol!

Mom's doing really well. Her wound is smaller than it was the last time and the Dr says it's healing really nicely!

Our friend Matt called yesterday from England (where he lives) with the great news that he got a job! He's been unemployed for quite awhile, so it was nice to hear he got one. He works with computers and apparantly the demand isn't as great over there as it is here. The only downside is that he has an hour comute both ways. He also mentioned he should be able to come visit this summer.

I think that's about it for my week...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

YAY!! Been waiting for an update! Take care! Post more! LOL I miss you!