Sunday, February 25, 2007

In My Home This Week

It was a fairly quiet week this week. Miss R did an outstanding job on her flag project. The bell choir played at church this morning, so that was nice. Had a nice chat with the Pastors wife. Hmmm....

*I amazed my FIL this week when I poured baking soda and vinegar down the garbage disposal to clean it.

*We had unexpected company yesterday. It was a nice surprise!

*I've been working very hard at making a menu every week and trying to stick to it. It's nice to have an idea of what's for dinner. I use forms from this site to help me keep track!

*Mr H has been under the weather the past few days but seem to be perking up, thankfully!

I think that's about it for the week. As I said, it's been quiet. Starting tomorrow I will be sharing my cleaning schedule.

No comments: