Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Supper

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make? I'd like it to announce who is calling! That way I wouldn't have to run to answer it if it weren't important or someone I wanted to talke too!

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.). I'm usually sunny with a chance of clouds.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects? Nothing really. I know a little about a lot of stuff.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read? Oh goodness! I have no idea!

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it? It would be similar to those old Sky Bars. A bar of chcolate divided into sections. One section would be very dark chcolate with a hint of orange, one would be a dark chocolate with a hint of mint, one would be dark chcolate with flecks of milk chocolate, and one would be a milk chocolate and white chocolate swirl. I think I would name it Indulgence.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I was away Sunday so I'm going to answer these a few days late.

1) None! Just take messages.

2) Usually sunny with the occasional storm.

3) A little about a lot and not a lot about anything.

4) Hmmm. Books by Annie Dillard or Joanne Harris. Maybe the dictionary?

5) Something melty and lemony. I'd call it Lucious Lemon.

That was fun! Darla