Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Supper

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with? Yes. Just a cold but it's pretty miserable. Have it right now.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet? Ummm...lavendar and denim

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"? No idea. I think with me it varies depending on the person.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? Project Runway!

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? Well, I really do love them all, but if I have to pick a favorite, I'd have to day Thanksgiving. No, wait. Fourth of July. Or maybe Easter. Christmas? I really don't know! I truly do love them all!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Sorry you are sick but I'll still play...

Appetiser: No (knocking wood)

Soup: Black, some white, some red, mostly black

Salad: I'm pretty easy with people, in fact I have to curb myself because I'm a toucher.

Main Course: None. Never. Hate reality shows.

Dessert: Ohhh, its coming up too, Valentines Day!

That was fun.

Darla