Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lazy Saturday


My house is actually in decent shape, so today I am taking it a bit easy and working on things I just want to get done! lol! Inspired by these gems (they're magnets!)sent to me by the lovely Mary Ann, I spent a good portion of my morning cutting out these for Valentine gifts (excuse the fuzzy picture please! In case you can't tell, they are cut out collage papers.) The rest of the afternoon will be spent working on a gift for my swap partner. Oh, and a trip to the store. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

Thank you so much for calling me "lovely"...You really know how to brighten a gal's day!

Darla said...

I'm participating in some Valentine swaps too. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I can use some new ideas.

Darla