Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Cool Purchases for the Day


Well, I went thrifting today to see if I could find something for my swap partner in the pink and brown swap. While I had no luck finding her anything, I found, to my delight, several things for me! Here you see the Punch Your Art Out book(.95), a Mickey Mouse Magna Doodle accessories kit(.65), a pattern for a cape and beret in both knit and crochet(.25), and a pile of Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazines(.25 each).









Here we have an Alfred Dunner top and a handbag. My mom is going to be so jealous of the top! lol! And the bag was bought with a whole other purpose in mind besides using it. The bag as a whole does not really appeal to me in terms of color and texture, however I see great crafting possibilities for it!

3 comments:

Darla said...

I could swear I saw that same bag at my local thrift store on my last pass through there. I'll be interested to see how yuo "get crafty" with it.

Darla

maggiegracecreates said...

that is the bag I am carrying right now. lots of pockets to keep my stuff separated. have a wonderful day.

maineshoegal said...

Great combo, (the 'bag' & sweater). Gals pay big bucks to co-ordinate outfits like this!!!