Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rekindling a new love


I learned how to crochet when I was a youngun. Probably around 9 or 10. I've done it off and on over the years but have recently really fallen in love with it. I've been frequenting a great message board and my list of projects is growing ever longer. However, a member there graciously allowed me to test a pattern for her so I put some of my WIPs (that's Works In Progress) to complete the testing. And here it is; an apron for my oldest DD!

I did add a few rows on to the bib, but in retrospect I should have left it alone as it turned out a bit to big. Ah well, she can grow into it. I have materials left over to make one for her younger sister in the opposite (varigated body and ties, solid bib and pocket.) Alas, I can not share the pattern with you, but when it becomes available I will let you know! Also, the Valentine gifts inspired by the crafty Miss Mary Ann are just about finished. Will post pics of them tomorrow! They are way cute!

All these crafts going on and narry a one for Christmas...better get moving on that too! lol!

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

You've been "tagged"! Check out my blog for more info:)

maggiegracecreates said...

hello there - I can see the link to CIP and I would love to post a profile and link out from the Christmas in Progress group. Email me directly and I'll set you up. Thanks for playing with us.
teresahome@juno.com